Watch the video of Judge Ronald Wilper Presenting the ISB Annual Meeting Court Reporter Awards, 7/13/12.
Court Reporter for District Judge Stephen Dunn in the Sixth Judicial District The Idaho Courts have a career opportunity for a Court Reporter for District Judge Stephen Dunn in the Sixth Judicial District. The official workstation for this position will be Pocatello, Idaho. For a complete position description and how to apply please click here. Position open until filled. The State of Idaho is an equal opportunity...
Contestants: Patty Terry, Keith Evans, and Laura Whiting Lori Rapozo, Speed Contest Officiator Patty Terry, Contestant Keith Evans, Contestant Laura Whiting,...
IDAHO COURT REPORTERS ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE[/three_fourth_last]
Save the Date: Thursday, July 12 - Saturday, July 14, 2012
SPEED CONTEST - Win awards and prizes! Share your excellence in court reporting and earn .75 CEUs.
ORAL HISTORIES - Help us preserve rich history for the Idaho Legal Historical Society! We are aiming to complete 50 oral histories of Idaho’s prominent lawyers and judges. Earn .2 CEUs by reporting two.
AGENDA - A big welcome to our speakers:
- Lori Rapozo – Our Speed Contest Officiator
- Welcome, Melanie Humprey-Sonntag - Town Hall meeting, TRAIN program, and more!
- Ron Cook - ECLIPSE software guru
- Sharon Vartanian - Case Catalyst software pro
- David Fraas - mobile applications and technology update.
CONTACT:GENERAL SEMINAR INQUIRIES - Tammy Hohenleitner
(208) 859-8519, firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEED CONTEST - Patty Terry
(208) 890-2892, email@example.com
ILHS/ORAL HISTORIES - Dianne Cromwell
(208) 345-3704, firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: P.O. Box 6038, Boise, Idaho 83707[/one_half] [one_half_last]
Members and Supporters[/one_half_last]